thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I wonder if anyone ever reads these posts????

I just did a google search for "Just Ducky"...got all sorts of hits...except this blog wasn't one of them...
There's another blog on this site with the same name...that one came up on the search...but not mine!
I'm feeling cheated, left out, violated....it's just not fair....and I've been on this site longer than she has...and I'm older......

The fact that I'm even writing this shit goes to the fact that I know that this is an undiscovered blog....'cause I sure as hell would not admit to being so petty to the masses.....
Anyway, it's cold, rainy, miserable....and Josh and David just left to go see "Narnia"...and I was planning a nice supper....oh well...they'll eat when they come home...or not...and they'll both be gone when I get up in the morning....and none of it will have mattered......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed