thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Group Decision Making

FGDM is really important stuff...it is one of the only ways to assure a viable, authentic voice for parents ensnared in this web.....
Every atty should be asking for this...I read somewhere that a "permanancy plan and review" has to be held within the first 45 days of placement...so folks should be asking for this and documenting their request....
well, I'm trying to figure out how to embed a link in a blog post....
Someday.....but maybe not today, I'm going to get good at this blogging stuff....

1 comment:

rericson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed