thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching Up

I am so sorry I abandoned writing, here. Life has been busy. Lots has happened in my life and I just forgot to take time to write.
I completely forgot how valuable this is. That it forces me to drill down to what is essential. To let go of the fluff, and to think about how others see me, my life, and my choices. It had also allowed me to test ideas, especially about how I think.
So, without further ado, as they say, I will try to bring folks up-to-speed, and get this writing thing back on track.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed