thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

If I had Matching Tupperware......(and pigs could fly)

I've always secretly known that the clue(s) to living well were in the tupperware....
well, not IN the tupperware...but your tupperware was a true indicator about your life.....

I've always thought that if only I had matching tupperware, everything else would have order and sensibility, as well.....thing is, I have NEVER had matching tupperware......I buy my tupperware at yard sales and the Salvation Army....I just can't bring myself to pay five dollars for a plastic container that a clean cottage cheese container would serve the same purpose as.....

I'm betting that the people who have matching tupperware are also the people who can keep a white shirt clean while eating ice cream or pasta....
They can shop at JC Penny's and be 'okay' with it......I bet if their tupperware matches, so do their towels....my towels sorta match....I have at least a half dozen that say "Hilton" on the tags...and another three or four that say "Raddisson".....and I have a bunch of beigy type ones from the Hershey area......
People with matching tupperware are the type that can just 'swoop' their hair up and it looks great....I really hate that type....they're the same ones who can wear cheap jewelry and it doesn't look cheap....and the heels of their shoes never get run down looking......

So, my life is going to forever be chaotic....and unpredictable........and messy.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed