thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Wonderful Pictures of St. George Courthouse and El Cap

Every now and then, friends send me photos. I want to share some recent ones with everyone. They help create a visual for folks who have not had the priveledge of visiting the Short Creek area.

Here are a few from outside the courthouse in St. George on Friday....



I found the one of the police on the roof particularly disconcerting!


These are some spectacular pictures taken from the climb up and, atop "El Cap", the huge bluff behind the twin cities......





I hope folks enjoy these. I know I really did!
And, although I didn't tell the photographers I was posting these, I really hope they don't mind, because they are such great pictures!!!!! And art should be shared.......

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed