thoughts, whims, and delusions of a middle aged mama

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Better picture of Tai.....


I took this when Tai was visiting....
I like this one so much more than the more "contrived" ones Josh has taken...
she really is an extrodinarily pretty young woman.....
She's coming to visit again on the 4th of July....Maybe we'll both be a little less nervous and a little less judgmental!!!!
We'll see...
I really want to like her...hell, anyone who can keep Josh from drinking is "A" okay in my book!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
First I am a mother, and grandmother....that is probably the single most important aspect of my life. Then I am a family advocate for a large, national advocacy organization. I work primarily in "systems advocay", helping to identify needs and change policies in children's behavioral health. And I love my dogs, my garden, my pond and fish, and trashy murder mysteries and the occasional shot of good scotch.... Fell free to post a note in whatever the most recent entry is...I love meeting new people!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed